Welcome to 2014!
Okay, so the update that I promised in the previous entry is slow to come. I won’t make any promises, but the update is hanging on my back like an angry monkey!
Things to watch out for:
- Historical information from tours that I produced in recent months:
- The Kingsway corridor (for Burnaby’s 2013 birthday)
- North Burnaby (for Jane’s Walk)
- Detailed history of Metrotown
- Detailed history of Brentwood
- General repair and maintenance to pages and links since a hacker took down the site in 2013
- Uploads of past academic projects from my undergrad
- Sociology paper that analyzes the rhetoric used by the media and the United States government for entering into the Iraq war in 2003
- Understanding the Safe Streets Act, BC Provincial legislation passed in 2004
So, please be patient, and stay tuned!